Join us on April 28, 2018 at Cannon Park in Downtown Charleston as we Hope, Remember and Celebrate! Nearly 4 million babies are born in the U.S. every year, and each one needs us. The money you raise will be a lifeline for moms and babies near you and across the country. Join more than 1,500 people at the Charleston walk in support of moms at every stage from preconception to post-delivery with research, programs and education—and it all comes together with a celebration at March for Babies on April 28, 2018.
ARE YOU EXCITED FOR THE CHARLESTON MARCH FOR BABIES!?
We have a fantastic event planned and can’t wait to see you!
BANK DAY- NEW LOCATION!!!!
Carolina One Real Estate (Near Citadel Mall)
Thursday, April 26
9am to 5pm
873 Orleans Road, Suite 102
Charleston, SC 29407
To ensure appropriate credit and recognition:
· Please print the Participant Donation Form from your March for Babies personal page and bring it to the event (or print the attached and complete). This form must be turned in with:
1) for each team member who is turning donations
2) for Teams who are turning in a lump sum
3) if the team is turning in one check and wants t-shirts, each team member receiving a t-shirt must complete the form (a minimum of $100 must be applied to each team member)
4) if the team is turning in several donations and wants t-shirts, each team member receiving a t-shirt must complete the form (a minimum of $100 must be turned in with each team member’s form
· Checks (made payable to March of Dimes) or money orders are preferred, though we accept cash too (sorry – no coins!)
PARKING AT MARCH FOR BABIES
MUSC is hosting FREE PARKING at the PRESIDENTS STREET GARAGE ONLY located at 91 President Street Charleston, SC 29425. Normal rates apply to all other garages. Please visit http://www.muschealth.org/locations/parking-president-street-garage.html for directions to the garage.
If you’re unable to attend Bank Day, you may turn in your donations at Registration. NO COINS PLEASE! If all your donations are online, and you’ve raised $100+, you may pick up your t-shirt at registration. If you do not have donations to turn in and are not picking up a t-shirt, enjoy the festivities when you arrive!
Superhero Sprint Check-In/Registration: 8am-8:30am
If you have a child participating in the Superhero Sprint, please visit the Publix Tent to check-in to get the cape and wristband. If you haven’t registered your child, there’s still time! Visit www.marchforbabies.org/event/charlestonsc. The cost for the first child Is $20 and $10 for each additional. This is separate for the donations you turn in.
Please have children participating in the sprint gather at the Publix Tent at 8:30am. We will begin the festivities at 8:35am.
Opening Ceremony: 8:45am
Immediately following the Superhero Sprint, we’ll begin our Opening Ceremony. We ask that everyone gather in front of the stage.
Walk Begins: 9am
Follow the band and the March of Dimes Banner under the Balloon Arch for your 3-mile walk! When you return, enjoy a picnic and the festivities.
Free Parking is available in the MUSC Presidents Garage located at 91 Presidents Street. Normal rates will apply at all other garages.
Thank you to our National SponsorsBecome a Partner or Sponsor