MOMS AND BABIES NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER
Greater Twin Cities StepUp
Our March for Babies celebration is still on, but it looks a little different! We are rapidly preparing for a new, virtualized event that will be fun and engaging for everyone. This change in format aligns with the newly released CDC guidance for large events, to help ensure the safety and health of our participants. More details on our new format to come soon!
THE MONEY YOU RAISE MAKES AN IMPACT
During the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond, moms and babies can’t wait. Delivery can’t wait.
By joining March for Babies Step Up! you are helping moms and babies across the country, during a time when it’s needed most. Thanks to you we are adding new programs and resources to help families during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
Your fundraising supports:
- Free virtual NICU support program for families
- Virtual prenatal programs for moms-to-be
- COVID-19 interventions and support for moms and babies
- Educational programs, including live Facebook panel discussions, to get info into hands of moms and families
- Necessary supplies for expectant mothers including blood pressure cuffs and masks
and so much more!
There are so many ways to join March for Babies Step Up!
- Register here at marchforbabies.org by clicking .
- After registering, you can to participate in our step-tracking challenges.
- Start stepping and share your story using #MarchforBabies and #MFBStepUp! You can use our fun social tools to help you spread the word!
- Request pledges from friends and family – don’t be shy!
- And don’t forget to make your own donation!
You can earn fun March of Dimes fundraising rewards – now through August 15!
And don’t forget - March of Dimes is here to serve as a resource for you, providing the latest information on COVID-19 on our webpage. You can also learn about our newly launched COVID-19 Intervention and Support Fund to ensure families stay informed about COVID-19, and that interventions are developed with moms and babies top of mind and then distributed so everyone across our country has access. Find more here.
Please Email [email protected] with any questions you may have. We will update the site as we know more about our new and exciting virtual format!
Don't forget to like and follow March of Dimes Minnesota on Facebook to stay up to date with all event information and highlights as we get closer and closer to the March! #MarchforBabies #GreaterTwinCities!
EVENT PROGRESS* - Raised: $84,136 *(As of Wednesday, Sep 23, 2020)
Thank you to our National Partners
Thank you to our local sponsors