We believe that every baby deserves the best possible start. Unfortunately, not all babies get one.
- Premature birth is the largest contributor to infant death in the United States and globally.
- In this country, 1 in 10 babies is born prematurely each year.
- Pregnancy-related death has more than doubled over the past 25 years.
We support moms through every stage of the pregnancy journey, even when everything doesn’t go according to plan.
We’re empowering families with programs, knowledge and tools. By uniting communities, we’re building a brighter future for us all.
The March for Babies community bands together to fight for the health of all moms and babies.
When you March for Babies, you make a statement about the world you want to live in—one in which healthy moms and strong babies are a priority for us all.March for Babies is a day for everyone.
At March for Babies we:
- Hope for the day when all moms and babies are healthy and every step you take makes a difference.
- Remember those babies we lost and honor them with special tributes throughout the day.
- Celebrate with fun activities for the whole family and ours, including NICU graduates, babies in your community and across the country.
Join 5,000 champions for babies at the California State Capitol in Sacramento and make a difference in the lives of moms and babies.
This year you'll be joining thousands of people in cities across the country for March for Babies, and helping to raise critical funds to support research, advocacy and programs for the health of all moms and babies.
Thank you to our National Sponsors