Walk to help more babies be born healthy!
Mueller Lake Park
4550 Mueller Blvd. , Austin, TX 78723
Date: Saturday, April 25, 2020 9:30 AM
Join us for March for Babies 2019 at our new central Austin location, Mueller Lake Park. Make sure you sign up to stay up to date on local challenges and incentives by signing up for MFB 2019! For more information on how to get involved as a volunteer, sponsor, or starting a team please email Marcie McDonald at email@example.com.
We are excited to see you at March for Babies Austin, this Saturday, April 13 at Muller Park. We march rain or shine, but we are working to move as much of the festivities as possible under cover, so we can all stay dry! We hope you can join us to hope, remember and celebrate! In the event of severe weather, and it is unsafe to hold the walk, we will alert you with updates on Facebook, Twitter, and here on the event page.
- Festival Site and Registration opens at 8:30am. Stop by registration under the hangar if you have donations to drop off. Explore the Hope, Remember, and Celebrate areas.
- Superhero Sprint starts at 9:30am. If you haven’t already registered online, registration for Superhero Sprint starts at 8:30am. Check-in to pick up your purple superhero cape!
- Opening Ceremonies and our March for Babies walk will begin at 10:00am. Be sure to stick around after the walk to enjoy the family activities!
- Where do I park? Please allow yourself ample time to arrive. The McBee/Thinkery parking garage is the closest garage. Parking is $1/hr in the garage. There is another garage at Texas Mutual, as well as metered on-street parking.
- Are pets and bikes allowed at the event? Dogs on leashes are allowed. Service animals are also welcome. Please be prepared to clean up after your 4-legged friend. Please, no bicycles, scooters, skateboards, roller skates or roller blades on the walk route. Strollers and wagons are welcome.
- Will there be food and beverages for purchase? There are several food trucks by the hangar and restaurants within walking distance. Feel free to pack a picnic too!
- I raised $100 or more. Where can I get my t-shirt? &