MARCH FOR BABIES:A MOTHER OF A MOVEMENT™
Our March for Babies celebration is still on, but it looks a little different! We are rapidly preparing for a new, virtualized event that will be fun and engaging for everyone. This change in format aligns with the newly released CDC guidance for large events, to help ensure the safety and health of our participants. More details on our new format to come soon!
- March for Babies Greater Maryland on Sunday, May 1st at Hunt Valley Towne Centre—118 Shawan Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030.
- Parking is available throughout the Towne Center except there is NO EVENT PARKING at Wegmans.
- Registration beings at 8:00 AM and the walk begins at 9:00 AM. Please join us for our brand new opening ceremony that will begin at 8:45 AM. We have an all new Show Of Hands Ceremony that you don’t want to miss! Make sure to check-in using the QR code found around the center to receive your affinity bracelet prior to the opening ceremony.
- Dress is casual and the walk is rain or shine!
- Day of festivities include: on-site manicures from ColorStreet, rock painting, stroller decorating, music and more fun for the whole family! The actual walk is a leisure 2 mile walk around Hunt Valley Towne Centre.
- Refreshments will be distributed provided by Wegmans!
- T-Shirts will not be handed out at the walk. If you have raised $100 or more please redeem your t-shirt online prior to walk day! You will receive an email from [email protected] on how to redeem your shirt.
- Any walker who raises $1,000 or more is a Circle of Champion and invited to our Circle of Champion tent where we will have a medal for you and breakfast items!
Join the movement!
This year, March for Babies: A Mother of a Movement™ has a bold new vision. More than just a walk, it’s your entry into making a visible difference in your community now and for generations to come.
By participating in March for Babies, you’re lifting up communities for health equity, opening the door for all moms to have access to care and protecting the health of families by pushing for their rights. It’s no small feat—it’s a mother of a movement!
Start or join an existing team today, create an online fundraising page and let everyone know that you’re helping to make America a more equitable place and ensure that every mom and baby is healthy.
EXPERIENCE PROGRESS* $128,403 RAISED (As of Thursday, Sep 29, 2022)
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS
Thank you to our local sponsors