Timeline of the Albuquerque March for Babies:
· 7:30 AM: Registation Opens – Participants begin arriving
· 7:30AM – 8:30AM: FUN FUN FUN!
· 8:30 AM: Super Hero Sprint Begins
· 8:45 AM: Opening Ceremonies at Stage
· 9:00 AM: Walk Begins
1. What time do I arrive for Super Hero Sprint? Please arrive no later than 8:00AM to check in for Super Hero Sprint on the concourse. Your child will receive a free superhero cape. From there a volunteer will direct you to the field to line up in your child’s age group to being the Super Hero Sprint at 8:30AM.
2. Does my team have to register on-site to walk? You do not have to visit the registration booth unless you have funds to deposit or you are picking up incentive shirts. No registration is required.
3. How do I receive a t-shirt? Any participant who raises $100 receives a March of Dimes t-shirt. We will have the t-shirts at registration.
4. What entrance do I use? Please refer to the route map for parking and entrance directions
5. Can I bring my dog to the walk? Yes; however, all dogs must be on a leash at all times, supervised, and cleaned up after. North Domingo Baca Park does have a dog park!
6. Where should I tell my team to meet? You can tell your team to meet at the front of the stage, at your team tent, March of Dimes community tent
7. If I do not have a team tent where can I go before the walk? The March of Dimes hosts a community tent for your team, please feel free to visit this FREE tent to grab water/snacks
8. What activities are there before the walk? Our Kid's Zone offers a fun zone of face painting, games, and the playground.
9. How long is the route? The long route is a 5k (3.1 miles), and the short route is 1 mile. Feel free to walk the length you want o.
10. How will I know if the event is canceled due to weather? Please update your information on your fundraising page – we will send out emails and also call each participant with a rainy day plan/cancellation. We walk rain or shine unless severe weather!
This spring, you'll be joining thousands of people in cities across the country for March for Babies and helping to raise critical funds to support research, advocacy and programs for the health of all moms and babies.
At March for Babies we come together to empower, honor, and advocate for moms, families and babies everywhere.
Thank you for joining our community— we can’t do it without you!
We can’t wait to see you at March for Babies.
Join us at this family-friendly, spacious park.
Thank you to our National SponsorsBecome a partner or sponsor