MOMS AND BABIES NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER
Greater Kansas City
Our March for Babies celebration is still on, but it looks a little different! We are rapidly preparing for a new, virtualized event that will be fun and engaging for everyone. This change in format aligns with the newly released CDC guidance for large events, to help ensure the safety and health of our participants. More details on our new format to come soon!
THE MONEY YOU RAISE MAKES AN IMPACT
During the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond, moms and babies can’t wait. Delivery can’t wait.
By joining March for Babies, you are helping moms and babies across the country, during a time when it’s needed most. Thanks to you we are adding new programs and resources to help families during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
Your fundraising supports:
- Free virtual NICU support program for families
- Virtual prenatal programs for moms-to-be
- COVID-19 interventions and support for moms and babies
- Educational programs, including live Facebook panel discussions, to get info into hands of moms and families
- Necessary supplies for expectant mothers including blood pressure cuffs and masks
- and so much more!
There are so many ways to join March for Babies Step Up!
- Register here at marchforbabies.org by clicking "JOIN THIS EVENT".
- After registering, you can download the app to stay connected on the go.
- Share your story using #MarchforBabies! You can use our fun social tools to help you spread the word!
- Request pledges from friends and family – don't be shy!
- And don’t forget to make your own donation!
You can earn fun March of Dimes fundraising rewards – now through August 15!
And don’t forget - March of Dimes is here to serve as a resource for you, providing the latest information on COVID-19 on our webpage. You can also learn about our newly launched COVID-19 Intervention and Support Fund to ensure families stay informed about COVID-19, and that interventions are developed with moms and babies top of mind and then distributed so everyone across our country has access. Find more here.
At March for Babies we come together to empower, honor and advocate for moms, families and babies everywhere. Our 2020 campaign highlights the strength of families affected by prematurity, birth defects and the loss of a child, celebrates strides made towards accomplishing our mission, and applauds the fundraising efforts of our donors.
MISSION & FUNDRAISING RESOURCES:
EXPERIENCE PROGRESS* - Raised: $12,331 *(As of Saturday, Jan 23, 2021)
Thank you to our National Partners